Hi, before we move to how to speak Japanese fluently in few months, or weeks (depends on you), you should know that when you want you can, so before learning something, or doing anything in life generally, you have to love it, to see passion in it !
So, as it's hiworld123.com, the common website for meeting Japanians, it's typical for visitors to try to learn Japanese, so I decided today to show you some simple ways to learn japanese quickly.
Number One: Grammar
- To easy learn grammar, you need to learn it in your native language, or in a language that you understand the most.
- Find really clear explanations and examples, and here we're definetely talking about anime, or manga.
- Think in Japanese, don't try to translate.
Number Two: Accent
- Of course, when learning a language, we always try to immitate native speakers in term of accent, so to make it easy for you watch Japanese shows, anime, movies and drama...
- Don't over exagerate, because we all know Japanese anime girls speak in a weird way (no ofense), so don't take them as an example.
Number Three: Characters
- To be honest, katakana and hiragana are way easy to memorize and draw, but kanji is pretty hard and has its own rules, I personnally have learned only necessary kanji characters, after all even some Japanese people still have problems in that. But, nothing is impossible, all you need is a trusted book, a pen and a plenty of paper, and here you go !!
Number Four: Vocabulary
- The easiest way to memorize words is to make it easy in your head, for example: Love in Japanese is 愛, pronounced as "Ai", just like an onomatopoeia for being hurt :)
Number Five: Hope
-If it comes to you to fail, just try again, you know you'll succeed.
So, these were my ways for learning Japanese quickly, please leave a comment down below, and rate this article if you liked it. Thanks for choosing Hiworld123.com, see you soon !!!!!
In Japan Valentine’s Day is celebrated in a very unique style. It is the women who present gifts to men.
There is a strong tradition of women giving chocolates to men on Valentines Day. There are two types of chocolates, “Giri-choco” (obligation chocolate), and “Honmei-choco”. Giri-choco is meant to be for friends, colleagues, bosses, and close male friends. “Giri” means obligation hence this Giri-choco has no romance involved. On the other hand, Honmei-choco is given to a boyfriend, lover, or husband with true love. Japanese women often prepare the Honmei-choco by themselves as many of them think it is not true love if they just buy the ready made chocolate at shops. You will start seeing large displays of chocolate, often heart-shaped in department stores and grocery stores from mid-January. Days before the Valentine’s Day, stores get packed with a large variety of chocolates, the cooking tools, and women!
What is more unique in Japan is that there exists a “White Day” which takes place on March 14th, exactly one month after Valentine’s Day. On White Day men are supposed to give return gifts to women who gifted them chocolates on Valentine’s Day. More often the color of the chocolate is white because of the name of the day. Flowers, candies and other gifts are also popular along with the chocolates. Again, department stores have many advanced reminders with gift displays so men will have no excuse to forget about this special day which is important for women.