The town where only I am missing
- Movie: Erased (Engish title) / The Town Where Only I Am Missing (English literal title)
- Romaji: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
- Japanese: 僕だけがいない街
- Director: Yuichiro Hirakawa
- Writer: Kei Sanbe (manga), Noriko Goto
- Producer: Yoshio Yokozawa, Yoshitaka Hori, Nobuto Nagasaka, Yoshikuni Murata, Naoto Miyamoto, Hiroyoshi Koiwa, Kei Haruna, Jungo Maruta, Masahiro Uchiyama
- Cinematographer: Shigeyu Madarame
- Release Date: March 19, 2016
- Runtime: 120 min.
- Genre: Fantasy / Suspense-Thriller / Based on a Comic / Time Travel/ Sci-fi
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Satoru Fujinuma (Tatsuya Fujiwara) is an unpopular manga artist. He doesn't like having relationships with other people. He also works part-time delivering pizzas. Satoru Fujinuma also has the special ability of "revival." His special ability allows him to go back in time before terrible incidents occurred and right whatever wrong occurred. He goes back continually until the incidents are prevented.
18 years ago, a serial murder case took place with the victims being children. Satoru Fujinuma goes back to that time to catch the killer and to save his mother who faced the criminal. He does this in the body of an elementary school student.